Saturday, September 14, 2013

Toothbrush

So, I got these new toothbrushes that have a suction cup on the bottom. I like them because they can stand up on their own (RT and I do not have a cup for our toothbrushes). 

In fact, I was just at the store and bought a few more toothbrushes and changed out mine. When putting the new ones into the drawer (we have a drawer with toothpaste, toothbrushes, floss and Q-tips. Not sure how the Q-tips made the cut for that drawer) I thought it was strange that I was the only one using these toothbrushes. 

Then, one day I walked into the bathroom and saw this:


That blue thing attached to the mirror is RT's toothbrush. I asked him about it (well, my exact words were, "So, I see you changed your toothbrush."). RT said yes, he did change brushes. He then went on to say that he thinks its a great design and has it attached to the mirror so it hangs over the sink and it can dry out. 

I can imagine the looks we would get if a guest saw this in the bathroom.  Good thing it's in our bathroom and not the guest bathroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment