Wednesday, September 25, 2013

More pickled peppers

I feel like I am Peter Piper in that nursery rhyme:

Peter Piper picked a pack of pickled peppers. 

That is what I have been up to lately.  Pickling peppers.  I made that first batch of pickled jalapenos and they disappeared rather quickly.  Before they disappeared, since I had an abundance of banana peppers from the garden, I thought I would go ahead and pickle them. Why not, right?  I would hate to see them go bad.   More pickled peppers to eat!

 
I have a lot more peppers that I put into a pickled pepper mix.  Plenty of peppers to pickle in a pickled pepper mix (that's a good tongue twister, try saying that sentence five times).  How about, "I am preparing to pack peppers into a pretty pickled pepper mix."
 
If you need that recipe again, check it out right here

             Lookin' good!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, you have to try making these pickled peppers. Use an empty pickle or relish jar. They are delicious!

      Delete