Friday, March 2, 2012

Shhh! It's a surprise!

Thought we would drive over and see my brother for his birthday.  The kids had the day off from school.  Made some bran muffins and brought them over for a surprise birthday visit.  Alex called Steve and asked him what he was having for lunch.  When he heard pizza, he said, "I'll be right there!"  Little did Steve know that Alex was right there.  I think he was surprised to see us!


I think he was surprised!
We made some pizza's
I made a pepperoni (thats the kids favorite)
used Steve's homemade pizza sauce

I added pesto sauce (I should have done this before putting the tomato sauce)
pepperoni, and cheese
(pesto only on part of it.  Don't want the kids to freak out with unexpected green stuff on their pizza)

lookin' good!

Let's dig in!
This is the one Steve made with Italian beef and hot giardiniera

A closer look.   
What a great lunch!

Happy Birthday, Uncle Steve!



No comments:

Post a Comment