Saturday, March 17, 2012

I Can't Cry Anymore

No one prepared me for all of the crying that I would experience with kids.  I don't mean me crying, I mean the child(ren) crying.  Alex was a HUGE cryer.  He didn't stop crying until he was 2.  Nick wasn't much of a cryer.  Wait, there was that stint of crying he did around 2 weeks old where he would cry from 7pm until 9pm.  That didn't last too long.    And now, it's Bella who cries.  And Cries.  And cries.  I didn't know a child could cry that much.  If you ask her why she's crying she will say that she "doesn't know why" and then continue to cry more.  That's when you know that she's tired.

Today was a REALLY BAD cry day.   The day that you just don't say anything because you know it will set the crying off.  Of course, this is something that you don't figure out until late afternoon, when she has been crying the majority of the day.  I do try to console her, I hug her and try to figure out why she is crying.  I love her to pieces!  This is just about the times where nothing I say or do will make her stop crying.  No amount of hugs or words of love will make it go away.  And, like I said, it's probably because she is tired.  A good night sleep and she is all happy again.  And, so am I.








No comments:

Post a Comment