Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Politics

No, I'm not here to sway your vote.  I'm not going to tell you who to vote for (or not to vote for) in the election.  I am going to complain comment on a few things.

Do we REALLY need all these signs all over the place?  A sign here, a sign over there.  If one person has a sign on their lawn, does the neighbor have to have the same sign?  Can't we just read the one sign and move on?


If this is in a neighborhood where the candidate lives, why does EVERYONE need to have his/her sign in their yard?  Shouldn't the person save their signs for neighborhoods that don't know him/her?


 
And, when placing the sign, say on a corner, why are there 10 signs for the same person all in a row?  If I can read the first sign, I don't need to see 9 more of that same sign!

And, how about removing the signs when the election is over?

No comments:

Post a Comment