Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Birthday, Alex!

Isn't he the cutest?



He still lets me sing Happy Birthday to him first thing in the morning!  I have a couple of pictures, but, I don't think you want to see those.


He wanted red velvet cupcakes (yum!).  Good thing I had some icing leftover from the other day!  I made the cupcakes and decided to take a walk with Bella and Newton (it was beautiful yesterday!).  So, I left a little note to answer any questions while I was gone.

That's to the question, "Can I have one?"  Yes, I know exactly what question will be asked.  Alex said that he thought it was funny.

Here's the updated version of the original picture.
Unfortunately, Alex is in this stage of keeping his eyes closed when taking a picture
I took several and he intentionally closed his eyes, so, I picked one

Happy Birthday, Alex!

No comments:

Post a Comment