Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Da Doo Ron Ron Ron Da Doo Ron Ron

I met her on a Monday and my heart stood still
Da Doo Run Run Run Da Doo Run Run
Somebody told me that her name was Jill
Da Doo Run Run Run Da Doo Run Run

Why am I singing this Shaun Cassidy hit from the early '80s?  I HAVE NO IDEA!

Seriously, I said to RT, "How are you doin' Ron, Ron, Ron?"  Which then turned into me singing this song.  And now I have this song stuck in my head! 

What did I do?  Youtube'd  it so I can hear it and try to make it go away.  Unfortunately, it only made it worse and now, RT is singing it.  Which means I will be hearing it for the next three weeks.  

RT can hear a song once and then sing it (hum it) for weeks at a time.  Sometimes it isn't the best song.  And, sometimes you get sick of it after a few days.  The kids pick up on the song and, even if they have never heard the song, will start to sing it too.

Here is the link, because I don't want to be the only one singing this song.  I want to share!  Check out the baseball jersey with the white satin bell bottoms.  HOT!  (I'm kidding!) 




I guess this is probably where I should admit to liking Shaun Cassidy.  I even had a shirt with him on it.  < have to bring that up incase someone pulls my fourth grade picture out.

I guess I have to put this one in here.  You can't forget this version from the movie, Stripes.  Check out that hair!  Almost looks like Alex! 



Tune in tomorrow when I start singing:

I'm sleeping, and right in the middle of a good dream
Like all at once I wake up from something that keeps knocking on my brain
Before I go insane I hold my pillow to my head
And spring up in my bed screaming out the words I dread
I THINK I LOVE YOU!





Happy Singing!




No comments:

Post a Comment