Friday, March 16, 2012

No School

Apparently the school district feels the need to give the kids the day off.  This week they had two days off (Thursday and Friday).   This month they go to school 13 days.  That's ALOT of time off!

RT and I work out of the house.  When the phone rings, we need quiet.  Today all three were in the kitchen making a good amount of noise.  They have mastered how to annoy each other.  I quietly say to them, from the bottom of the stairs, "If you're going to irritate each other, please do it quietly!"  (That goes along with one of my other lines, "If you're going to kill each other please do it quietly.")

I went upstairs a few minutes later and realize that, even thought they were arguing/irritating, Nick was making lunch for all of them.  A happy moment for me.  They can fight, argue and irritate, but, they will still care for each other.   I have to enjoy those moments when I can, they don't come about too often.

Yes, it's only day two of a four day weekend.  We'll see how I am doing on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment