Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Arboretum Pictures

I dedicated a post to RT's pictures, why not show off the pictures I took on our little hike.

I should give a little background so you can feel and experience the vibe of our hike.  Of course, I didn't record the screams and the crabbings (mostly from one child), so, you won't get the full effect.  There was one child, who had a sleepover birthday party the night before that is quite tired.  I'm sure you will be able to pick that one out after looking at the pictures.  Then, there was Nick, who insisted on finding a stick to poke Bella with while we were walking.  With every poke there was a scream.  Mr. Artsy Photographer was oblivious to all of these goings on.  When the smaller stick did not work, he found a bigger stick.

I'm always the last one on the hike and I like taking pictures like this of the family in front of me.  (Bella was walking next to me) 

RT was trying to photograph a log for hours a few minutes, I snapped two photos and here they are
I think they look pretty good


Not sure which park bench picture is the best
I'm leaning towards the first one because "someone" is REALLY crabby in the picture and refuses to look at the camera...hmmmm...I wonder who?

although, looking down is pretty good, too

they're so close, aren't they?

ok, remember I mentioned the stick? 
This is the smaller stick 

And this is the larger stick
(anything to irritate your sister)

yes, they posed for these pictures
In reality, Bella was screaming when Nick touched her with the stick

He may be small (?) but he carries a big stick

I got a little smile in this one 


a little controlled burning
thought this was a cool pic

and that's all, folks!

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment