Friday, March 23, 2012

Mind Readers, Tarot Cards and the Like

One of my random thoughts post:

So, there I am placing an order with a customer (I sell Security Cameras, remember?  Come check us out here!) and she starts telling me that she does Tarot card readings.  She is placing an order with me and giving me all of her information.  It comes down to the credit card number and I'm thinking, she has this mind reading stuff, what if she starts rattling off my credit card?  Maybe someone is walking by and she can read their mind and give me their number instead?  And, what if she can read my mind as I'm placing this order with her over the phone?  (she placed the order anyway)

I better get back to work.  The mind reader customer might call and tell my boss I'm slacking off.      

No comments:

Post a Comment