Friday, March 1, 2013

Valentine Love Picture Frame - Take Two

I'm sure you remember my Love picture frame I made here.  Then, there was a little problem of "someone" accidentally knocking it off the mantle of the fireplace (we won't get into all the details of that one). 

I have one word to say.

Success.

I found an old picture frame and the glass fits perfectly in my "Love" frame. 

My next problem was removing the extra hot glue from the back of the word "love."  

Thanks to a YouTube video found here I have successfully removed the hot glue.  (Isopropyl Alcohol is the secret ingredient)

I touched up the red paint on "love" (it needed it after its fall) and hot glued it back on to the new glass.

I put it back up on the mantle.  (too bad I can't nail it or glue it to the mantle so it doesn't "accidentally" fall off again)


Lookin' good!
Let's hope it stays this way....

No comments:

Post a Comment