Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring Break

Let the Spring Break festivities begin!

We are starting off our break with breakfast for dinner. Please join us for scrambled eggs, pancakes and bacon along with a game of PayDay!

The pancakes have some cinnamon and flax seed (gotta make them somewhat healthy). I will be dining on my world famous scrambled eggs with spinach and onion.

Proper attire must be worn at all times during mealtime.  Proper attire includes:  pajamas and slippers (for those who have cold feet).  If you are wearing risky pajamas, please slip on a robe before dinner.  Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I love breakfast for dinner! and PayDay!! and wearing pajamas!!! Sounds like a good time. I wish I could've been there. I would've worn my Chip and Dale pajamas... or maybe my ducky pajamas...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You missed it. It was fun! The kids thought breakfast for dinner was a little strange but did get into it once I mentioned pancakes and bacon.

      Delete