Sunday, August 11, 2013

Wedding

All week I have asked the boys about what they will wear to the wedding (my niece is getting married). I know Alex has clothes to wear (it's what Nick grew out of). Nick told me that his black shirt fits, along with black pants (just call him Johhny Cash). 

All day yesterday I told Alex to give me his dress shirt so I can iron it.  It showed up around 9:45pm. (At least it arrived before the wedding)

We plan on leaving at 2:30.  I said to RT that someone is going to come to me at 2:20 telling me that their shirt is dirty, needs to be washed and ironed. 

This morning at precisely 10:53am Nick tells me that his shirt is dirty. I said, "very funny. Ha ha."  He then shows me a shirt that looks like it has been rescued from the bottom of his closet. Not the shirt I was expecting him to wear. I was somewhat relieved. I told him he was to wear the long sleeved black dress shirt. Well, guess what I found out? That shirt doesn't fit him. (What its still doing in his closet, I don't know).  I decided to wash, dry and iron the short sleeved shirt (hey, it's a shirt and it fits).  

And we might make it out of the house in time for the wedding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment