Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Blog Notes

Sometimes I get a great idea on a blog post. So, I try and write it down.
This is the result of writing it down at 3AM. 


My phone was off. I had to turn on the light and dig through the drawer to find paper and pen. Hoping that my scribbles  could be deciphered in the morning. (It was, this is from this post here) (luckily RT couldn't sleep and was downstairs on the couch. I'm sure he would not have been to happy with me turning the light on at 3 AM. 

The hard thing is to stop composing the post in my head when I have nowhere to write it down and I will probably forget it in the morning.  

Another bad place for composing posts is when I walk. I come up with some good ones but forget them by the end of the walk. (I should bring my phone and write down ideas). Or, maybe I should call myself and leave a long winded voicemail?  Or maybe my readers should just have access to my thoughts?
 
On second thought, that's too scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment