Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Turn signal

I was out running an errand today. I left the store's parking lot and started driving back home. A silver car pulled out in front of me and proceeded to go slower than the posted speed limit. I wasn't that upset about the speed. What bothered me was the fact that the car still had their turn signal on.

I figured they were going to turn left and thought they would just keep the signal on until they turn. 

Two miles later and the turn signal is STILL on!

I couldn't take much more of it and had to see who was driving the car. Was it a senior citizen that forgot about it or did not hear the signal?  Driving slowly to be careful. 

No. It was a twenty something year old. I'm thinking the music was on too loud and they couldn't hear anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment