Friday, October 4, 2019

Things Mysteriously Disappearing

I mentioned a few posts back about my nail clippers and how they mysteriously disappeared from the comforts of their long time home (click HERE to read that post).  Someone  Bella told me that she used them and put them back.  That was and is her story and she is sticking to it.  I did locate my nail clippers.  They were hanging out in the laundry room on top of the dryer.  I guess "someone" got the urge to clip their nails while doing a load of laundry.

The nail clippers are now safe from predators.  I can not disclose their location at this time.

Bella was telling me how she always returns things after she uses them.  You can say that I taught her well.  I can say, "Why did she do her nails and leave the stuff out in my bathroom?  And, why  was the nail polish remover in her room?"

The nail clipper is just one of many items that seem to be mysteriously disappearing from our house.

Recently, I went looking for a body spray (aka perfume bottle) I purchased not too long ago.  It was in my medicine cabinet and then somehow made it's way onto the dresser in Bella's room.  I thought I would go into her room and use my body spray.  The spot that it's been hanging out at for the last few months is now empty.  No body spray.  I searched her room and bathroom.   No spray.  When asked about the spray, Bella said she has used it a few times and always puts it back in my medicine cabinet.  I said, "I saw it on your dresser."  She then told me that she put it back in my medicine cabinet.

I guess I should go check the dryer.  Maybe someone wanted to smell pretty while clipping their nails and doing laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment