Monday, September 19, 2016

Ice Cube Tray (revisited)

I wrote a post awhile back with the instructions on how to make ice cubes using a recipe that Yiayia brought here to America from Greece.

I thought I would give a little update on how the ice making is going at our house.

Things were going well, until RT and I realized that we were the only one's making ice.  Everyone else in the house (kids) was using the ice but only two of us were filling the trays.  RT took it upon himself to empty trays into a container and hide it in the freezer (creating his very own secret stash of ice cubes).   I use ice if it's there, otherwise I go ice free.

The kids will use the ice and leave the empty trays in the freezer.

Apparently the directions on how to make the ice are a little difficult to understand.  Maybe a YouTube tutorial will help?

No comments:

Post a Comment