Monday, September 12, 2016

A Day in the Life of ....

Do you ever wonder how people spend their day?  Every waking hour / minute / second?

I imagine some (or most or everyone but me) have these great days where they wake up and there's fresh flowers, get a quick workout in, meet with friends throughout the day, hang with family, try new things, go to fun places, have a wonderful dinner, go for a nice walk or hike, maybe read a little and go to bed.

I'm sure that's what you do, right?

My day starts with me rolling out of bed (after not getting a lot of sleep), feeding the dog (which involves me watching him eat), washing a few dishes left during the night, getting Bella to the bus stop, going for a quick walk, washing breakfast dishes left for me at the sink, shower, work (if I work that day)*, come home, wash more dishes (because they somehow multiply at the sink), make dinner, wash dishes, make lunches, wash more dishes, watch a show on TV or read a little, maybe do a small load of dishes and then go to sleep.

*If not working, I am running a million errands, cleaning and doing a thousand loads of laundry (among the million extra loads of dishes that need to be washed)

I'm thinking I need to switch things up a bit and make my life simpler so I can start to have those perfect days.

What is your day like?

No comments:

Post a Comment