Friday, September 30, 2016

Bella's Fantastic Hair Detangler

Bella's hair can get quite tangled.  I used to buy a hair detangler for her from the store.  Of course, after reading through the label and not being able to pronounce most of the ingredients I decided to search home made recipes on line.  I came up with a very simple recipe that we used for many years. Bella decided she wanted to take it up a notch and searched for a different recipe.  I'm not sure who to credit on this recipe.  All I know is that it works.  No tears and it smells great!

Here's Bella's recipe:

In an 8oz spray bottle add:

2 squirts of Aloe Vera Gel
5 drops of Glycerin
2 squirts of Vitamin E oil
5-10 drops of lavender essential oil

Add water to fill the bottle.

*shake before using

**Bella added lavender and Patchouli.  It smells awesome!

If you want to make it a leave in conditioner, just add two squeezes of conditioner.

Thanks, Bella, for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment