Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Turn up the heat

It's been a little cold here.  Nothing crazy.  Just -20F.

Oh, I feel the cold.  Especially when it's windy. But, sometimes, it doesn't bother me.  Sometimes I get real warm. (remember this post?)

I was on my way to one of Alex's basketball games.  My neighbor decided to hitch a ride so he can see Alex play ball.  About 10 or 15 minutes into the drive, I asked him if he was cold.  (sometimes I don't turn the heat on in the car because I'm so warm).  I told him that he could turn his seat warmer on.  He said that he was fine.

We watched the first game and then moved into the other gym for the second game.  We were about to sit down and that's when my neighbor said, "It's almost as cold in here as the car."  (he was joking) I told him I'm usually a warm person and felt bad if he was cold on the way there.  I had to leave the game early and he hitched a ride home with RT (who has the temperature in his car at about 100F).  The next game, my neighbor drove.  I think he was afraid of me freezing him out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment