Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Gabby

Bella can be quite.......chatty.

I'm not sure if she talks just to fill up air time or if she really feels the need to say ALL that she has to say.

Like EVERYTHING THAT COMES INTO HER HEAD!

She doesn't give you time to think about your answer (or reply).  She just jumps in and does some more talking.

If you are trying to have a conversation with someone else, Bella has to chime in with responses, or, even better, correcting something that you are saying.  Sometimes her corrections are, well, not correct.

I can't remember the boys going through this stage.  They aren't that chatty.  The correcting stage is familiar though.  I get corrected quite often by teenage boys who obviously know a lot more than I do.  (They probably do, that's the scary part)

I don't want to discourage her chattiness.  It's just that sometimes I need to go hide somewhere quiet for awhile.

1 comment: