Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Week of Organizing Day Three: The Cleaning Closet

We made it to day three.  Day two was easy for me since I had a helper.  Today, everyone has mysteriously disappeared.  There's probably a good reason.  I picked the Cleaning Closet today.  This is the one place I try to avoid.  It becomes a dumping ground for me.

"Where should I put this?"

"Oh, how about the cleaning closet?"

Before

Dubbed the cleaning closet because it holds cleaning supplies.  Vacuum, broom, dust mop, rags, cleaning supplies and a whole mess of other things that I have no idea how they ended up in there.  I was able to take out the items that don't belong.  Some of them were placed in a new home (where they should have been put in the first place) while others found a new home (donated or garbage/recycling).

after

Ahh.  Much better, don't you think?  I can get used to all of this organizing.  I might actually be able to find things now.

Are you organizing along with me?  What have you organized so far?  What is the strangest thing you have found in your organizing process?

No comments:

Post a Comment