Monday, January 13, 2014

Freezing. Cold. Below zero temperature.

Once again, I had this post in my head but, I never wrote it down.  I should just keep the phone on so I have access to my blogger app.

Last week the temperatures around these parts were below zero.  I think I mentioned in an earlier post how the kids stayed home a couple of extra days because of the extreme temperatures.

The thermostat isn't set real high in our house.  High meaning hot.  I'm sure I have mentioned how RT loves to have a million several blankets on him when he sleeps.  Well, during that little cold snap we had, he had several blankets, a heated throw, a comforter and a real heavy sleeping bag.  Me?  A sheet and the comforter.  I did have an extra blanket but I got so warm in the middle of the night I kicked (all the blankets) off.

Yea.  Below zero, wind chill of -40F.  RT with millions of heavy blankets and there I am laying there with just the sheet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment