Saturday, January 31, 2015

Monthly Random Act of Kindness - January

I did say that I would update you on my monthly Random Act of Kindness.

I'm finding that it's pretty easy to reach your goal of one random act of kindness a month.  This isn't my full monthly list.  I find that I'm pretty kind to people (I know, hard to believe, isn't it?).  It really isn't that hard to do.  I think having our week of the Great Kindness Challenge helped.  There are a lot of little things you can do.

I guess these would be my mini "RAOK's":

Give a quarter to someone for a grocery cart
Gave a coupon to the person behind me in line
Let someone go in front of me in line
Hold the door open for people (I do this a lot, not sure if it's "random" enough)

My one large RAOK for the month:

Shovel the driveway for my neighbor

How did your list for Random Acts of Kindness look this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment