Sunday, January 27, 2013

Girl Scout Cookie Sales and Sales Goals

We just finished up selling our Girl Scout cookies.  We didn't have a goal last year and we sold 454 boxes.  Not bad for our first year of Daisy's. 

This year our cookie sales goal is 500 boxes.  I created a little chart so the girls could fill in the quantity of boxes that they sold.  Using a marker I divided my thermometer into 5 parts.  Each part was equal to 100 boxes.  I then divided each one hundred into four more sections (25 boxes each).  When the girl turned in her order form, I marked off the line where she was to color in.  I had each girl use a different color marker so they could see how they are all working together to reach their goal.

Luckily, we reached our goal and then some. 


We sold over 600 boxes!  (684 to be exact)  The girls are quite excited and are looking forward to adding more things to do with the money they have earned.

No comments:

Post a Comment