Thursday, January 10, 2013

It's a surprise!

Well, now it isn't a surprise. 

Patti, if you did not get a package today, don't read this post! 

I was hoping to see my friend, Patti over the Christmas holiday, but, it did not work out.  It's hard with all of the family plans.  I know we were crazily trying to get things done around our house.

I did not want to take a chance and send this out before Christmas.  I was a little worried it would get lost in the mail.  I couldn't place it in our mailbox since it was hit with a baseball bat (something that teenagers around here like to do at night as they are driving by houses). 

So, as a post Christmas (birthday?) gift I sent a little package to Patti.  I included the necklace I made..notice how it looks like a sun?

Patti talks of doing sun salutations so I thought a necklace with a sun might be fun.  (I did not plan that rhyme, maybe it's all of the Doctor Seuss books I have been reading lately?)

I also included some bars of soap. 

Yea, get the hint, Patti? 

just kidding.  One of the bars is peppermint (tingly mint).  Patti had mentioned that she liked this one.  I tried to make it extra tingly.  Patti, you will have to let me know how it came out.

Sorry I missed you when you were in town.

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. I did get the package and you will be receiving a Thank You note soon (You inspired me to write Thank You notes from a previous post). So act surprised when you get it. The necklace is beautiful and you know I love peppermint. I'll let you know about the tingle. I'm sorry we weren't able to get together when I was in town. Definitely next time. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete