Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Interview Questions

Before Bella went to sleep she felt the need to interview me.  I felt like I was being attacked by a reporter with all of the questions that were flying at me.  It was cute, but, I'm glad the paparazzi have no interest in me and my (scary) life.
Here is a sampling of questions that I found amusing.

B: Who would you marry?
Me: Dad
B:   No.  Who would you marry and it can't be Dad.  You know, someone fun.  Someone to go to eat ice cream with and have fun with.

Hmmm.  So, RT isn't fun and isn't one to take to eat ice cream.  OK.  I see where she's coming from.  He doesn't take me out for ice cream (only Bella).  And he isn't fun.  I'll make a note of that for future reference.

Me:  Someone who has a sense of humor, is smart, likes to go out and do things (like going out to eat ice cream) and someone who is fun to be around (and have fun with).

Apparently that passed as a good enough answer.

B: What flower would he give you?
Me:  A daisy
B:  What's your favorite color?
Me: Red
B:  Would you want a red daisy?
Me:  No.  A regular daisy (white petals and yellow center) will be just fine.
B:  That's interesting.

Yea, she got some answers from me.  I also see that she is already working on her Barbara Walters responses.  Being the reporter that she supposedly has become, I'm not sure how she is going to use this against me.  I do know that if she starts sneaking up and snapping pictures of me I'm in big trouble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment