Saturday, December 3, 2011

We had our daisy meeting today.  I was in charge of the craft for the girls.  Yes, 24 days of crafts PLUS a daisy craft.  Crazy, I know.

We decorated picture frames that we will give to the parents.  This craft took the majority of the meeting.  I keep forgetting that girls LOVE crafts and really pour their hearts into them.  Thought I would show you some a group  picture of their artwork.  I think they did a great job!
Bella's is in the middle of the 2nd row
I'm not supposed to know, it's supposed to be a surprise

It's crazy, after every Daisy meeting, I get home and am STARVING!  The thought of having to cook makes it worse, especially when you could probably eat wood because you're so hungry.  RT saved the day.  My gourmet chef made (Nicholas' birthday dinner) steak and pierogies.   He did a wonderful job.  So good, in fact, I might just make him the chef on Daisy days.  I also hire him out, let me know if you need a chef. (just kidding, honey)

No comments:

Post a Comment