Saturday, December 17, 2011

Foam ornament Gift Tag


I'm going to cheat a little on today's craft! (oh my!)  We had our Daisy party today and we made a really cute foam Christmas tree ornament that I had to share.    I only have one photo (sorry! they were putting them together real fast!)  You could make these smaller, they would make adorable gift tags!  (and give little ones something to do while you wrap the presents)

Supplies:
Green foam
glitter, sequins, trinkets, pictures, buttons, ribbon(to decorate)
Hole punch

Our girls glued their picture on the tree, then got to decorate it.  I'm really not supposed to see this, because it's for me (and RT, too).  Bella went the simple route and just put her picture on there.  I think it looks beautiful!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment