Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sick

It's no fun being sick.  It's no fun having a sick child.  Bella has a fever.  Of course, both of our thermometers do not work.  One is as old as Nick.  The other thermometer I bought when one of the kids was sick.  It was not real expensive.  Today, I go to use it and the battery is dead and there is no way to get to the battery.  So, I went out and purchased a new one.  I did not throw the other two out.  I will probably take them in to see if the village can dispose of them safely (our town takes electronics and used batteries every third Saturday of the month). 

So, I went out and purchased a new thermometer.  You (and my friend Patti) will be happy to know I went with the solar powered thermometer (SoarTherm).  Thought I would TRY and do some good for the environment.  I was very pleased with the results (it actually works!). 
Now to get my little baby better!

No comments:

Post a Comment