Monday, December 19, 2011

Mitten Gift Tags

Do you have all of your presents wrapped yet?  I haven't started yet!  Yikes!  I'm not even finished shopping!  I think Santa finished.   He has elves to help him out.  I could use a few elves around here to help out!  Maybe Santa can send a few over.

In the meantime, let's make some gift tags for all of those gifts that you have so beautifully wrapped.

Supplie List:
Holiday paper
red, green, white construction paper
scissors
pencil

I'm making mitten gift tags.  I drew an outline of a mitten and cut it out.  This is going to be my template.  I cut the template out and then drew another one.  Before cutting that one out, I drew a smaller one inside and cut it out .


Trace your larger template onto your holiday paper


cut out


trace the smaller mitten onto your red, green or white paper and cut out


glue onto the printed holiday paper
don't forget a hole punch for the ribbon!


after you fill out your mitten gift tag
using a ribbon, tie your tag onto your gift!


Fun, easy and makes the gift a little more personal :)

I better go wrap those presents since I have the gift tags made!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment