Saturday, December 24, 2011

Baking Frenzy

So, I'm on this baking frenzy today.  Mixing up cookie batches.  Decided to make a zucchini bread for a neighbor.  I had a batch of cookie dough I made the other day in the refrigerator and decided to bake those.  I then decided to try making fudge (it was a REAL EASY recipe!).  And then, the hair brain idea for our craft today (soap).   As if I didn't do enough today!

I did learn one important thing.  While I was in college, I should have taken a basic Plastic Wrap 101 class.  How in the world does that stuff work?   I can never get it off the roll and onto a bowl straight in the first try.  And, which is the correct side to use?  One of the important messages in the class would be how to breathe if you accidently mummify yourself with plastic wrap.   It happens, I'm sure of it!

I think I am going to wind down now with the kids and watch the movie, "Elf."  One of my all time Christmas favorites.

Merry Christmas!

I better go and make sure the cookies all don't get eaten by my children.  I'm trying to save a few for Santa. (I'm still trying to get on the "nice" list)

No comments:

Post a Comment