Thursday, March 2, 2017

Cheese

Growing up, we always had cheese in our refrigerator.  It was a staple.  A major part of our diet.  My grandfather and Dad could make a meal out of bread and cheese.  It would start out as a snack, but, the amount that was consumed was more like a meal.

RT fits well into our family.  He could probably live off cheese.  When we go on vacation, we always have to stop and pick up some cheese.  For Christmas, I bought him an assortment of cheeses and crackers.  I think that was his all time, favorite gift.  My kids enjoy cheese.  Not to the extent of RT.  In fact, on vacations, they always say, "Is there anything else to snack on other than cheese?"

With all of his cheese consumption, RT forgets to add a little variety to his diet (fiber to the rescue), thus sometimes causing "problems."

Last fall, RT went hiking and took along some cheese that I bought him.  Every day, he took a picture of his lunch and view.  The cheese was in every picture.

With his birthday coming up, I was racking my brain trying to figure out the perfect gift for him when all of a sudden it came to me.....Cheese!

Maybe I'll throw in a few apples, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment