Saturday, March 11, 2017

Sick

It all started on my birthday.  RT started coughing and complaining that he was coming down with a cold.  I made him stay in bed all day Sunday.  He was still sick on Monday (his birthday) and he stayed home from work.  Tuesday, I woke up not feeling very energetic.  I barely made it through my work shift that night (everyone is sick, so it's hard to find some one to work for you).  I took it easy Wednesday (with the exception of the up and down the stairs trying to figure out the water problem) and Thursday, went to the doctor (I have to be on my deathbed to go visit the doctor, so, you know it's serious).  I also was planning the Daddy Daughter Dance with our Girl Scout Troop and had to be there on Friday to set up, decorate and host (Thanks a lot, RT!)

The doctor said it was a virus and wanted to prescribe a bunch of stuff that didn't match any of my symptoms.  He also told me that I would feel about the same the next day taking the stuff he prescribed. (so no miracle pills)

Let's just hope I can sleep most of this off and make it through the dance.

I owe you one, RT.

No comments:

Post a Comment