Friday, March 31, 2017

To Shower or Not To Shower

I think I mentioned a few posts back about the toilet leaking in the kids' bathroom.  This bathroom is finally being remodeled.

We had a rough start.  The contractor wouldn't start unless we had the tub.  So, off we went to order the tub.  Yes.  Order.  It happens to be a special order tub because of it's size (of course).

We got the tub over the weekend and the contractor started on Monday.  All was going well, until he noticed that the tub required a special part for the overflow (of course).  Off I went to the store only to find out that it will take them 3-5 business days to get the part to me, but!  I could order it on Amazon and get it here in two days time.  This just slows down the whole bathroom remodel process time.

In the meantime, I have three children who are bathroom wanderers.  They have to shower in our bathroom.  So far only one child has showered in our bathroom (Nick).  I think the other two are holding out until their bathroom is completed (which might not be for another week or two).

I'm hoping they decide to shower soon. Especially the one that has been playing basketball everyday this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment