Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Beware the Ides of March

I'm sure you have heard that saying, "Beware the Ides of March."  For those of you who don't know, the Ides of March refers to the date of March 15.  It is also known for being the date of Julius Caesar's assassination.  This line became famous in William Shakespeare's play, Julius Caesar, when a fortune teller warns Caesar by saying this line.

Every year, on March 15, I say this line.  Of course, since I've been with RT, I say it to him.  And, every year, he says, "What does that mean?"  Yes, I go into the explanation just for him.  I think he secretly wishes I would forget the line and never say it again (what fun would that be??)

I think RT needs someone to warn him that I will say the line.  I'm sure he would probably go out of his way to avoid me for an entire day just so he doesn't have to hear the death warning it.

No comments:

Post a Comment