Monday, March 20, 2017

Daddy Daughter Dance - Under the Sea 2017

It's finally here!

The Girl Scouts Annual Daddy Daughter Dance!  And, guess what?  It was our troop's turn to host!  Yes!  It's been six years since RT and Bella went to their first Daddy Daughter Dance when she was in Kindergarten.
look how little she looks!

Our troop chose the theme, "Under the Sea."  We made all of the decorations and set everything up in the gym.  With my decorating vision, we did require RT and Alex to help out with the implementation of my grand plans.  I owe them big time.  Once they heard my idea, they were ready to quit went ahead, made a plan and got to work.

This was a huge undertaking and consumed a lot of my time (day and night).  I would wake up at 3am and start thinking about this dance.  Scary, I know!

Now I'm going to bore you with some pictures.

when you walk in...you had to go through rows of crepe paper 
you had to be careful around the jelly fish

near the door

between gym and multi purpose room

Mermaid Munchies table

some random jelly fish near a batch of seaweed

2017 picture


Putting on a huge dance is a lot of work and a lot of fun.  I'm glad it's over, but, I'm also sad that it's over.

Now what will I think about at 3am?

No comments:

Post a Comment