Monday, February 27, 2017

My Boyfriend

RT paused the show we were watching so Alex could tell us something.  Before we got back to our show, RT asked me, "Where did those flowers come from?"

He was referring to the beautiful cut flowers I put in a vase on the kitchen counter.

Me:  My boyfriend.

RT:  No, really.

Me:  My boyfriend.

RT:  No, Where did they come from?

Me:  The neighbor dropped them off on Friday.  (I watched her boys for a couple of hours)

RT:  They've been there all weekend and I just noticed them now??!?

RT usually notices everything, so it's really strange that he didn't notice the flowers.

Me:  I guess I can invite my boyfriend over now to hang with us because you won't even notice that he's here.

RT:  Yea, he can sit on the couch with us watching TV and I can pass snacks to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment