Monday, August 31, 2015

Monthly Random Acts of Kindness - August

Here I am again with an update on my goal for the year.  My monthly Random Acts of Kindness.

As I said in my January post, it's pretty easy to reach a goal of one random act of kindness a month.  Especially if you look at all of the little things that you do.  This is a summary of some of the kind things that I have done this month.

Helped break up fight between two boys at pool at top of slides*
Gave away some produce from my garden
let people ahead of me in line
Greeting people on the paths during my walks

*The mom actually thanked me.  Turns out the boys were brothers.  I was just trying to prevent one of them from falling and cracking his head open.

How did your list for Random Acts of Kindness look this month?

Looking for ideas for Random Acts of Kindness?  Check out this post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment