Thursday, August 6, 2015

Car Dealer

I had to take my car in for a couple of recalls.  I was told it would take about 2 hours…sooo I made sure that I had plenty of things to keep me busy.  Books, magazines, paper to write blog posts…stuff like that…

I walk in to the waiting room and there is one person in there.  His attention is on the TV which is showing…..golf.  I don’t have anything against golf, but (you knew there was going to be a “but” in there somewhere) I don’t see it as a fun, energetic game to watch.  I associate watching golf with my Uncle George and Easter.  He would turn the TV on and watch golf and end up falling asleep in the chair.  You couldn’t change the channel because he would wake up and wonder why the golf tournament isn’t on television.

The scary thing?  This guy in the waiting room is really into this golf game.


Excuse me while I take a nap…

No comments:

Post a Comment