Tuesday, August 25, 2015

The Top Ten Reasons I can't find another job

I have a job, but would like to have one where I could be home when my children are home.

I love my job.  I love the new toys we get in and I love showing them to customers.  It's a fun job.

The problem?

The hours.  I have to find someone to watch Bella while I'm at work.  With school back in session and the kids in more activities, it's getting difficult to pull this off, so....I have decided to try and look for another job.  One that has me work while Bella is in school and be home when she gets home.  Yea, the perfect Mom job.

The problem?

Finding time to fill out applications for jobs.

Which leads me to my:

Top Ten Reasons I Can't Find Another Job

10.  I'm currently at my job and do not have access to a computer to fill out an application.

9.  I'm off work but have to run the billion errands that need to be done today.

8.  I'm at work again.

7.  I'm busy shuffling kids around from activity to activity.

6.  The kids are home and in need of my driving skills.

5.  I'm at work again.

4.  The school called to come pick up my child because he/she is sick.  They need to be taken to the doctor.

3.  The kids are home and in need of picking my brain until I am brain dead.

2.  I'm at work again.

and the number one reason I can't find another job....


1.  Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment