Thursday, April 3, 2014

Citrus White Vinegar Cleaner

For those who know me, I'm heavily into white vinegar.  I use it for EVERYTHING.  If you saw "My Big Fat Greek Wedding," I'm like the dad.  The only difference is I use white vinegar instead of Windex.

I don't mind the smell of vinegar, but I know it turns off a lot of people.

I found this idea online and thought I would try it out.  It's very simple.

What you need:
orange peels
white vinegar
glass jar with lid
cinnamon stick (optional)

Okay.  Pay attention.  It gets tricky here.

Put the orange peels (and cinnamon stick) in the glass jar.

Fill the jar with white vinegar.

Put the lid on the jar

Wait two weeks.

Pour into a spray bottle and start using.

Phew!  I know things got complicated there, but, we made it!

The (vinegar) citrus spray doesn't have that harsh vinegar smell and it still works the same.

Try it out and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I just add about 20-30 drops of essential oil to the vinegar. What can I say? I'm lazy and impatient. :)

    ReplyDelete