Friday, April 11, 2014

Vegetarian Diaries

I haven't had a post in awhile for my Vegetarian Diaries.  I think I'm overdue.

I'm not sure if its a teenage thing, but every once in awhile Nick asks me questions about why I am a vegetarian.

Examples:

How long are you planning on not eating meat?

Did you become a vegetarian for health reasons?

When do you plan on eating meat again?

Why are you a vegetarian?

These are all good questions that I don't mind answering.  I get asked these same questions and every time, I answer them. The problem is, Nick doesn't like my answers. 

For every answer I give, Nick shoots it down. It doesn't matter if I have facts backing it up. Tonight, after giving an explanation, referencing a movie, I was told that it was "propaganda."  

I think this is his new way to pick arguments with me. Of course if you said that to him he would say that it's not an argument.  

I think from now on, I am finally going to use that fun line that moms get to use.  When asked why I'm a vegetarian, I can reply, 

"Because I want to and I'm the Mom, that's why."

No comments:

Post a Comment