Saturday, September 29, 2012

Wash and wax

Yea, I know how you think.  It's not for me.  It's for my car.  You know, the ghetto van. 

Well, if I want this done, I have to do it myself.  Kind of like the times when my car needs gas and I have to put it in there?  (even though I wasn't the one driving it)  Ok, just clarifying so you understand.

So, I called on my brother, Steve.  If you ever need your car waxed, he's the one to call.  See, when I got my first car, I asked Steve to show me how to wax it.  Only, I didn't do any of the work.  You  know, it's that damsel in distress thing I'm good at pulling.  "Oh, I can't do it, show me how again."  (oh boy, I'm giving away my tricks.  Hopefully no one reads this post)

Steve told me that he had some leftover wax that he could bring over.  I said, ok.  He came over and helped wash the car with me.  We had a little help from Alex and Bella (which didn't last too long)  You think that Steve would have learned from the last time he waxed my car.

So, there I am standing in the driveway and Steve start's waxing away on the ghetto van.  I was enjoying the beautiful weather we were having, sunny and 77F.   I didn't stand around the WHOLE tine.  I helped out.  (a little)  



I tried to get Steve to drive around with the wax on it.  How cool would that be?

He didn't go for it this time.

The ghetto van looks pretty sharp now.  Almost brand new!

Thanks to all my Steve's hard work.      

No comments:

Post a Comment