Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pick up at Home Depot

So, there I am, hanging out at Home Depot (I really need to find something better to do) (and I should get paid for all of the promotion I do for them).  I was getting paint for Alex's room.  We finally took down the stars and moons baby border in his room.  Twelve years is long enough.  Picked out his new paint.  I would call it blue paint, but the creative people at the paint company call it, "Rainy Sidewalk."  It really is blue, even though "Rainy Sidewalk" makes you think of gray.  (you'll just have to trust me on this one)

When I was leaving (with Bella, my side-kick) I was being picked up by a 60 something year old guy.  Yea, I know, my beauty has no age limits.  Apparently my beauty seems to attract 60 something year olds that are married (his wife was standing right next to him).  RT told me that I should be flattered.  I don't  know if I should be flattered or if I should run to my room and cry?  His wife got into their car and he kept turning to me and smiling, so, I did what any normal person would do, I smiled back and blew him a kiss.  (I think that made his day)

I'm going to go now and reassess my wardrobe choices and my hairstyle.

1 comment: