Friday, September 14, 2012

Long Island Medium

The other night, right after we finished watching a show we recorded, the TV came on with a new show called, "Long Island Medium."  I don't have an answer about medium's.  I am not one. 

RT and I watched for a few minutes.  The woman was at a reading with a group and said that spirits are always around us (people we knew that passed).

So, of course, RT looked at me and said, "Always around us?"  Which, of course, got us thinking about what you do in a normal day. 

Are they all in the bedroom when you wake up?  Do they sleep on the floor or just stand around waiting for you to wake up?  Do they join you in the bathroom (you knew that was coming)?  I can just hear it  now,
"Here we go again." 
"Weren't we just here a few minutes ago?" 
"Did anyone bring any reading material?" 

How about when you take a shower? 

I walked yesterday and as I was finishing up my walk, I was thinking about this whole medium and that there are spirits with you all of the time.  So, I'm imagining power walking with a trail of these "spirits" following me.  I can hear them saying,

"Can you tell her to slow down?" 
"Loosen her shoelace again, I need to catch my breath." 
"Does she always have to go on these walks?" 
and, finally,
"I'm having a piece of baklava when we get back, who's with me?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment