Friday, September 14, 2012

Calender Organized using Five Star

My calender normally looks like this:

Papers are sticking out from underneath.  Piles of paper near the calender.  If you take the calender, you have to take all of the papers, too.

Not pretty and not functional at all.

I have the color coding system down. (each child is assigned a color) (guess who is pink?)  That's about all I have going for me right now.

In walks the Five Star flexible binder.

I saw this at the store and thought this might work for me.  I know it was designed for the student in mind, but, I feel it's a great organizing tool, especially for a mom.  (I'm not getting paid by Five Star, but, I probably should)

I can customize the cover (to be done at a later date and time).  I took out the extra notebook paper, added my color pocket folders (yes, there's a pink one) and include all of my extra papers (you know, the ones that you need to remind you about something that is happening in a month from now?  But, you have to bring that paper with you so you can't throw the paper out).  Toss in the school calender and you are good to go.


Neat, organized and very easy!
Now to schedule some blogging time...

No comments:

Post a Comment