Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Voice Control

RT and I got new phones.  We did not get the same phone this time.  These new phones have a lot of fun features. 
RT has been using his voice control a lot.  He uses it to make lists or find things on his phone.
He started making a list for the store.
Milk.
Orange Juice.
What a day vitamins. 
That was supposed to be One a day vitamins.  The voice control isn't always accurate.  I think it hears what it wants to hear.
You can see RT walking around the house, talking to his phone.  If I tell him something that he should remember, he tells his phone, it makes a note or reminder for him.  If we are talking and he wants to look something up, again, he talks into his phone.
The other day he was running some errands and asked if I needed anything.  I said, can you get me a new mouse?  The mouse on my computer doesn't work.  I can move the cursor, but, can't click on anything. 
RT talks into his phone. 
"Get Fontaine a mouse."
And, what does the phone hear? 
"Get the pain a mouse."
I think he's talking too much his phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment