Thursday, July 5, 2012

Walking the Paths - Backyard Edition, Part II

I couldn't fit all of the fun in one post.  I won't make this a regular thing, but, I had to put a few more fun pictures and commentary's in there for you. 
I can tell it was SUCH a popular post (not).
Well, let's go ahead with it anyway, shall we?
Here is a house that backs up to the pond.  The house has always fascinated me, the backyard doesn't do a thing for me.  Very plain.  (well, when I took this picture they added pottted plants to the patio)

A fence around the yard, makes it a little cozier 
small yard, needs a little excitement if you ask me

large yard
the trees hide the house
some pictures of the pond

and flowers along the path 
and the last yard for our series
that white part is the patio
This picture is a little better
literally the size of a postage stamp

This concludes our Walking the Paths-Backyard Edition.  I do hope you enjoyed viewing the yards.

No comments:

Post a Comment