Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Misc. Post

I need a title for my miscellaneous rambling posts.  I'm open to suggestions.  This one is mostly pictures.
Took Newton out for a walk.  Well, I take him every night.  It's nice to see him take time out to smell the flowers.
Pretty clouds that formed over a baseball game.
Bella running through our neighbor's sprinkler.  Hey, it was hot out and he had the sprinkler on.  It's also a fun way to cool off when you are walking around in this heat.
Testing my camera at the church.  Of course, Alex is always a willing model.
He has a great smile, doesn't he?
This is on one of the paths not to far from our house.  If you look closely, it says "Loco, " which means crazy in spanish.  A walk by our house must have somehow influenced the person to write this on the path.
(again,  not sure why blogger is turning my pictures sideways)
found Alex's sock while climbing Mt. Baldhead (Saugatuck, MI)
Bella got a little crazy/excited with her ice cream and accidently punched a hole in her bowl

Bella and one of her furry (statue) friends

No comments:

Post a Comment